Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Something that I accomplished this term was my drawing


The nicest thing someone has done for me is nicola:teaching me stuff.


The most challenging part of the term was doing the elderly research.


My favourite place in the classroom or school is the yellow flowered cave.


Something I did to help my classmates was help them with their writing


Something that was hard at the beginning of the year, but is easy now is drawing dragons.


I have made my biggest improvements in drawing


My favourite part of the school day is the last session


Something I taught my teacher or classmates the year threes about their gmail account


The best piece of writing I have done this year is the nymphicus hollandicus because I worked really hard on it.


The best book I have read this year is how to seize a dragon's jewel and a hero's guide to deadly dragon’s

No comments:

Post a Comment